RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. PER FIRE CODE 10.11.6.1 NO HIBACHI, GRILL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DEVICES USED FOR COOKING, HEATING, OR ANY OTHER PURPOSE SHALL BE USED OR KINDLED ON THE 2ND FLOOR, UNDER ANY OVERHANGING PORTION, OR WITHIN 10 FEET OF ANY STRUCTURE.
2. No signs, notices, or advertisements of any kind may be placed in or on any window or on any exterior surface of the condominium. Notices may be placed in the office.
3. All blinds/drapes visible from the outside must be of a white or off white color.
4. Front entryways must be kept clear at all times per the fire marshall.
5. Rear patios must be kept clear except for PATIO FURNITURE ONLY, plants, and grills (GRILLS ON 1ST FLOOR ONLY). Propane tanks must be disconnected from the grill when not in use and grills have to be ten feet from the building when in use.
6. It is prohibited to hang garments, plants, etc. from the railings or lock up any bikes to the railings.
7. Noise levels must be kept to a minimum at all times. Stereos, tvs, etc. should not be heard outside your unit. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF YOUR NEIGHBORS. If others can hear your business you are too loud. Disturbances after 10:00pm may be reported to the MPD. Please keep vehicle stereos low enough while on the property as not to disturb others.
8. Keep off the grass. No one is permitted on the grass. Grass areas are not a play area for children. The courtyards are for walking traffic only. Bikes, skateboards, and scooters are not permitted.
9. Only one pet per unit under 30 pounds is permitted (except medical dogs.) Dogs are to be walked around the perimeter of the property and must be on a leash. Owners must pick up after their animals. Pets are never to be left alone on patios.
10. All garbage including cat litter must be secured in bags before being placed in the dumpsters. Do not leave trash on patios. Please close lids on the dumpsters after putting your trash in them. Notify the office if you have large items that need to be picked up.
11. All vehicles must be kept in driving condition and must have a current plates. Vehicles that are in violation will be tagged and may be towed at the owners expense. Do not park in another residents numbered space. Minor vehicle repairs (oil changes, etc.) are allowed; however, any cleanups are the sole responsibility of the vehicles owner. Vehicles leaking fluids that cause the association expense will be the owners responsibility. Do not back your vehicle up in the parking space.
12. Fishing in the pond is not allowed. No one is permitted to hang on the pond fence.
13. Residents are the responsible for making sure any guests comply with the rules while on the property.
14. No bouncy houses, slides,
etc. are allowed.